Non-TCNJ Students can easily register and enroll in Winter Session courses. Our college prides itself on providing all the exceptional quality of a TCNJ course over the condensed period of Winter Session. If students require more flexibility in order to avoid scheduling conflicts, they may choose to enroll in one of our Blended Learning courses or online courses. Blended Learning gives students considerably more freedom in their schedule by combining online assignments with on campus course time.
Enroll in a course as a Non-TCNJ Student in Five easy steps
- Create a new account on PAWS and select an application by using the “Register Now” button above.
- Once you create your account, check the e-mail you used to create the account for a system-generated password.
- Return to the visiting student registration link, log in, and choose either 2018 Graduate or Undergraduate Visiting Student Registration.
- Enter the class number for your desired course found on the courses page.
*Please note, for high school students seeking to enroll in an undergraduate course, you must provide an official transcript and a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor. Our mailing address is: The College of New Jersey Office of Summer/Winter Programs Green Hall 203 PO Box 7718 Ewing, NJ 08628. The deadline for high school student registration and all supplemental documentation is 12/1/2017. Please note that the minimum age for registration is 15 years of age, prior to the start of the course.
Additional Considerations after Registration
- After you have completed the Application, your request will be processed by our office.
- You will receive an initial automated email letting you know that your application was successfully submitted.
- You will receive a detailed E-Mail Confirmation Letter within 24-48 business hours for your registration after your application is processed. This certifies your registration into the course. This e-mail will include payment instructions and your TCNJ PAWS ID number, which you will need to access your TCNJ accounts. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts or check your spam mail to make sure that the confirmation was not accidentally filtered into that folder.
- Instructions on paying your bill and accessing your accounts can be found here.