Non-TCNJ Students can easily request registration in Winter Session courses. Our college prides itself on providing all the exceptional quality of a TCNJ course over the condensed period of Winter Session. If students require more flexibility in order to avoid scheduling conflicts, they may choose to enroll in one of our Blended Learning courses or online courses. Blended Learning gives students considerably more freedom in their schedule by combining online assignments with on campus course time.
NOTE: If you are currently attending as a TCNJ student, you DO NOT apply through the visiting student application to enroll in a winter course. You register through your PAWS account.
Visiting Student Registration for Winter 2021 will begin later this September!
Request Registration in a course as a Non-TCNJ Student in Five easy steps
- Create a new account on PAWS and select an application by using the “Register Now” button above.
- Once you create your account, check the e-mail you used to create the account for a system-generated password.
- Return to the visiting student registration link, log in, and choose either 2020 Graduate or Undergraduate Visiting Student Registration.
- Enter the class number for your desired course found on the courses page.
*Please note, for high school students seeking to enroll in an undergraduate course, you must provide an official transcript and a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor. Our mailing address is: The College of New Jersey Office of Graduate Studies Green Hall 202 PO Box 7718 Ewing, NJ 08628. The deadline for high school student registration and all supplemental documentation is 12/6/2019. Please note that the minimum age for registration is 15 years of age, prior to the start of the course.
Additional Considerations after Submitting a Registration Request Form
- After you have completed the registration request form, your request will be processed by our office.
- After you have completed the registration request form, you will receive an initial automated email letting you know that your request form was successfully submitted. Submission of a visiting student registration request is not a guarantee of registration, your request will be processed within 24-48 business hours as stated on the form itself, enrollments are fluid and seats can neither be held nor guaranteed.
- You will receive a detailed e-mail confirmation letter within 24-48 business hours for your registration after your request is processed. This certifies your registration into the course. This e-mail will include payment instructions and your TCNJ PAWS ID number, which you will need to access your TCNJ accounts. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts or check your spam mail to make sure that the confirmation was not accidentally filtered into that folder.
- Instructions on paying your bill and accessing your accounts can be found here.
Note: Completing coursework as a visiting student neither implies nor guarantees 1) admission as a non-matriculant or matriculant into a program at TCNJ or 2) use of visiting student coursework toward completion of a program at TCNJ. If you are interested in an undergraduate program at TCNJ, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. If you are interested in a graduate program at TCNJ, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies.