Important Dates for Winter Session 2021
Winter 2021 dates are as follows:
- TCNJ student registration: Along with Fall registration window beginning April 7, 2020
- Visiting student registration opens: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- Billing to PAWS account: TBA in late November 2020
Any enrollment done after TBA in late November 2020 will be billed TBA January 2021
- Start date: Monday January 4, 2021*
- End date: Friday, January 22, 2021
- Add/drop: Monday January 4, 2021 (first day of course)*
- Last day to add/drop with FULL refund: January 4, 2021 (first day of course)
- Payment in Full: January 3, 2021
Any enrollment billed TBA January 2021 will be due TBA
- Mid-semester progress report: Monday, January 11 – Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Final day to withdraw with a “W” grade: Thursday, January 14, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. birthday (no classes): Monday, January 18, 2021
Online Student Feedback on Teaching Period: Monday, January 18– Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Grades due: Monday, January 25, 2021
*Blended or online learning courses may begin online meetings and/or readings on or about the start of the winter term. Please check PAWS for that exact start date of your course.
Course offerings subject to change.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fee Rates – Winter 2020 tuition rate table.
NOTE: Winter 2021 will be provided during Fall 2020 semester.
*On-campus/blended/online only. Does not include travel.
If you need assistance viewing and/or posting payment, please see the instructions located here: How to Pay Your Bill